WE DO WHAT WE CAN DO
We are a U.K. based - Slow fashion business who hand make our loungewear and textile homewares from our U.K. studio.
We are a small team passionate Designer/ Makers and we work and live locally to our studio.
Nicola, Amy, Ty & Adele - cut out, sew up and package everything on our website.
Mark is our shop keeper - trading the Ross on Wye store Tuesday - Saturday 10am-5pm - whatever you need Mark is happy to help.
Our fabrics are sourced from the U.K. and sometimes from the E.U. where fabrics are hard to come by.
We choose fabrics that with care will last a life time.
95% of our fabrics are of cotton content. If our product does have a polyester content we will always specify what that content is. If there is a polyester content then we do try and make sure that we buy OEKO TEX fabrics so that there are no harsh chemicals that have been used in its production..
We also use fabrics that are dead stock from companies that have closed down OR from fashion houses who have over bought bolts from their past seasons and sold them on to our fabric suppliers.
In some cases we use these as our limited edition pieces.
Our paper packaging is sourced and recycled in the U.K.
- Environmentally friendly composition, 100% recyclable and FSC certified
- Peel-&-seal strip for easy closure
- Robust and water resistant paper mailing bags
- Available in strong 1 ply 120gsm and 2 ply 70gsm
- Popular alternative to polythene mailing bags
- Please note, our standard paper mailing bags feature a larger self seal strip than pictured that does not compromise quality
We do not use plastic packaging or inner packaging, instead we use an Eco-friendly alternative to standard polythene mailing bags:
- Produced from sugar cane, the greenest material on the market
- Fully recyclable 50 micron material making it an improved environmental solution
- Contains the same properties as standard oil derived polythene meaning no compromise on the strength or quality
- Carbon neutral – the carbon dioxide taken from the atmosphere in the growing process, offsets the carbon dioxide emitted through production and transport
SCRAPS - ZERO WASTE
We try our best to reuse our scraps for pockets and waistbands, including wraps for our loungewear bundles, but where off cuts are generate we offer these to local crafters to use so theere is as little waste as possible when creating our products.
(In some cases the scraps are too small so we shred them down and use them in our pillow fillers).
We also sell our scrap bundles via our zero waste page.